Winners announced for ASEAN NewsMaker Competition Singapore
Singapore – A team from Yu Neng Primary School has emerged as the grand winner at the inaugural ASEAN NewsMaker Competition Singapore. Comprising two primary five students, the team impressed the judges with their five-minute video news clip featuring preparation work for the upcoming Youth Olympics 2010. The ASEAN NewsMaker Competition Singapore is held in conjunction with the launch of the ASEAN NewsMaker Project, which trains students and teachers across the 10 ASEAN countries to produce broadcast news-style video clips about life in their country using the NewsMaker software. All produced clips will be uploaded to the ASEAN Media Portal (www.aseanmedia.net) for viewing. Organised by the Media Development Authority (MDA) and home-grown software developer EyePower Games, with endorsement from the ASEAN Committee on Culture and Information (COCI), the ASEAN NewsMaker Project marks the first initiative to foster cross-cultural understanding among ASEAN youths through digital media and aims to reach out to 500 participants by the end of this year.
- Zee5 Global rolls out a content-packed July with new movies, TV shows, and direct-to-digital movies 95 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- Universal Music Group announces strategic global partnership with Sugar, Italy’s leading independent label 71 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Olympic Channel documentary ‘Rulon’ about the extraordinary journey of an ordinary man to premiere 21 July 64 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- 5 reasons why AXN’s ‘Lincoln Rhyme: Hunt for the Bone Collector’ needs to be on your watchlist 54 views | posted on July 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020