Beijing – Discovery Networks Asia-Pacific and Baidu, the largest global Chinese search engine announced the launch of a Discovery Channel Chinese website – discovery.baidu.com. Baidu will be responsible for the construction, operation, management and updating of the website and Discovery will be the exclusive content provider for the website, which will be customized and translated for the Chinese market. The content offerings will be ad-supported with Baidu and Discovery sharing the responsibility and revenue from third party advertising sales. Both parties intend to continue developing projects that will facilitate the sharing of knowledge and information, to provide users – including middle and primary schools in China – with a reputable and credible source of information and support the increasing demand for online content.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 45 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 40 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 40 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 39 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020