Singapore – StarHub TV announced it will be the official broadcaster for the Asian Youth Games 2009 and will be offering extensive coverage of the events across its TV and mobile platforms for viewers in Singapore. StarHub TV customers can catch ‘live’ coverage of the AYG events with access to four dedicated AYG channels (channel 118 to 121) at no additional cost, while non-subscribers of StarHub TV can catch ‘live’ coverage of the AYG events, including aquatics and table tennis, free-of-charge via the Preview Channel (channel 01). StarHub’s Digital Terrestrial Television (DTTV) customers can also catch the same programme feed on DTTV channel 20. Other sports events on the AYG channels include athletics, football, shooting, beach volleyball and FIBA 33 (basketball). The Opening Ceremony of the AYG 2009 will be aired ‘live’ on the Preview Channel and AYG 1 on June 29, at 7.30pm. All StarHub Mobile post-paid 3G customers can watch all four AYG channels ‘live’, and for free, via StarHub TV on Mobile, without incurring additional charges for data usage. The 1st Asian Youth Games (AYG) will be held in Singapore from 29 June to 7 July 2009.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 91 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 50 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 44 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Nippon TV’s ‘Your Turn To Kill’ receives award at 2020 Seoul International Drama Awards 35 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020