Hong Kong – Celestial Pictures has chosen its new CEO, to fill the position vacated by William Pfeiffer upon the March 2008 expiration of his contract. A source at Celestial would only confirm that a new CEO had been named internally and that a formal announcement would be made in due course. Celestial’s new CEO is widely believed to be Ross A. Pollack, senior vice president at Sony Pictures Television. Neither Pollack nor SPT were willing to comment on that speculation. Pfeiffer left Celestial to pursue other business interests and is now heading up Tiger Gate, a Lionsgate-backed channel and content business.
- True crime documentary series ‘The Night Caller’ pre-sales from Abacus Media Rights 42 views | posted on September 25, 2020
- Ekaterina Yakushenko joins newly revamped THEMA RUS 42 views | posted on September 25, 2020
- Reed Exhibitions announces leadership change at Reed MIDEM 34 views | posted on September 29, 2020
- GoQuest Media signs international distribution rights for ‘Rats’ 31 views | posted on September 25, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020