Beijing – China Central Television (CCTV) and IMG, the US sports marketing firm, announced a joint venture to promote sports events by organizing the next China Open tennis tournament in October. Releasing the first details of a 20-year agreement unveiled last July to promote and televise sports, CCTV and IMG said other events will include US major league football and baseball, polo, skating and martial arts. The venture gives IMG a foothold in China’s booming sports market, while gaining CCTV access to foreign skills and experience at promotion and marketing. As Asia’s top tennis tournament, this year’s China Open will move to the Olympic tennis center built for last year’s Summer Games, the companies said in a joint statement.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 64 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 34 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 32 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- MIP Cancun Online+ and All3media International announce judges for second ‘Formats Pitch Competition’ 31 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020