Canal + Group and VTV launch pay-TV offer in Vietnam
French pay-TV company Canal + Group and VTV, Vietnam’s national television service have announced the launch of a satellite-distributed pay-TV offer in Vietnam. The launch is the result of a partnership between Canal + Group and VTV over the company’s pay-TV affiliate, VCTV. The joint-venture is held at 49 percent and 51 percent by Canal + Group and VCTV. Group Canal + will be responsible for running the new company via its foreign operations affiliate, Canal Overseas.
- Ampverse and POPS Worldwide collaborate to create video gaming content series 73 views | posted on July 10, 2020
- Nippon TV’s hit smartphone game, ‘HunterxHunter’ expands to Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Macau 72 views | posted on July 10, 2020
- All-new episodes of Marquee TV shows back on air from 13th July on ZEE5 Global 60 views | posted on July 13, 2020
- CNN International announces Selina Wang as new Asia-based correspondent 38 views | posted on July 14, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020