Singapore – StarHub has launched its new Catch Up feature to allow viewers to conveniently catch up on their favourite shows anytime. StarHub TV customers using the HubStation and HubStation HD DVR set-top boxes can catch up on the programmes they have missed with two services: On Demand Channels for catching up on shows after their telecast, and a ‘Start Over’ feature that allows the re-start of a programme during its first telecast. StarHub TV customers can also enjoy an enhanced On-Screen TV Guide which displays programme information for a longer period of up to seven days as compared to the previous three-day period. Customers using the HubStation or HubStation HD DVR set-top boxes will be able to pre-set programme recordings up to seven days in advance.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 91 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 50 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 44 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Nippon TV’s ‘Your Turn To Kill’ receives award at 2020 Seoul International Drama Awards 35 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020