Hong Kong/Kolkata – STAR JALSHA has rocketed to the No. 1 position in West Bengal. As per the TAM ratings for the week ended April 18, the channel has garnered 361 GRPs and has a 31 percent over its closest competitor ETV Bangla (274 GRPs), as well as a 44 percent lead over Zee Bangla (251 GRPs). Last week, STAR JALSHA has seen a 32 percent growth (87 GRPs) over the last eight week average of the channel. The growth was backed by high delivery in the Prime Time band with 114 GRPs. Seven out of top 10 programs in West Bengal are on STAR JALSHA with Bou Kotha Kou, a drama about a love triangle between three people ranking as the No. 1 fiction show in West Bengal with a 7.0 average TVR.
- Quintus acquires factual titles for its VOD channels Free Documentary and Free Documentary Nature 58 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- Watch features and short films for free at the inaugural True Colors Film Festival 51 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- all3media international announces pre-sales to five continents for new Russell T. Davies drama ‘It’s A Sin’ 49 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 45 views | posted on November 23, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020