AETN International wraps up MIPTV with strong global sales
New York – AETN International closed MIPTV 2009 with its strongest market ever, led by documentary special, 102 Minutes That Changed America, and the real-life series, Steven Seagal: Lawman. The global hit, Ice Road Truckers, which is a strong performer on the network across European territories, Latin America and Asia Pacific, has been licensed to a number of broadcasters across Europe, Canada and Asia-Pacific. In Asia, Jurassic Fight Club was licensed by Jin Zhou City TV in China for its ‘Amazing Science’ block, and Star Channel in Japan acquired a package of episodes from the Emmy award-winning Biography series, including Heath Ledger and Bruce Willis.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,299 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 94 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 86 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Singapore, now streaming on Netflix on National Day 84 views | posted on July 29, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020