Zee Entertainment Enterprises appoints Business Head of International Operations in Asia Pacific
Zee Entertainment Enterprises Ltd announced the appointment of Tarun Mehra as business head of international operations in the Asia Pacific region. Mehra assumes responsibility from Mukund Cairae, who after a successful stint in Asia Pacific, is going to head the Middle East region of the international operations of Zee. Mehra brings with him vast experience in the field of marketing after a successful career span with Shaw Wallace, Parle and L’Oreal. His role as the business head for Zee TV India witnessed him scaling new heights with novel marketing and brand strategies. He has been responsible for shaping the perception of the channel in India and will now help in the augmentation of the same in the Asia Pacific region.
- GoDaddy and AXN launch Philippine reality show to jump-start Filipino entrepreneurs 54 views | posted on August 13, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 52 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Viddsee announces content partnership with Indonesia’s RCTI+ 48 views | posted on August 12, 2020
- Grabyo supports Mediacorp in providing multi-platform coverage of the Singapore General Election 2020 40 views | posted on August 11, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020