Singapore to showcase unique Asian culture at MIPTV 2009
Singapore – Singapore will be bringing a slice of colourful Peranakan culture to MIPTV 2009. The lead actors of the drama, The Little Nyonya will be joining a 10-company strong delegation at MIPTV to promote for sale and distribution a slate of 41 titles under the Singapore Pavilion, led by the Media Development Authority of Singapore (MDA). The drama weaves Peranakan culture into its storyline, and brings to life some of the more intriguing aspects of this ethnic group. MediaCorp documentary, Made In China (1 x 50 mins, HD) features copy artists from Dafen Village in southern China, often described as the oil painting copy capital of the world. Animation co-productions include Dinosaur Train, a Big Communications’ collaboration with The Jim Henson Company, and supported by MDA. Dinosaur Train follows Buddy, a preschool-age raptor who learns about the life of other dinosaurs. 3D animated series, Jack by Singapore’s Sparky Animation and Canada-based PVP Animation centers around the adventures of a little alien, while Rob The Robot is a new 26-episode 3D animated television series targeted at three to five year-olds and is a co-production between local company One Animation and Amberwood Productions Services from Canada.
- Viddsee announces content partnership with Indonesia’s RCTI+ 62 views | posted on August 12, 2020
- GoDaddy and AXN launch Philippine reality show to jump-start Filipino entrepreneurs 59 views | posted on August 13, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 56 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Grabyo supports Mediacorp in providing multi-platform coverage of the Singapore General Election 2020 40 views | posted on August 11, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020