Singapore – Discovery Networks Asia-Pacific announced the launch of a Discovery Kids weekend programming block on Discovery Channel in major markets across the region starting this April. The one-hour block will launch on Discovery Channel in Southeast Asia, Taiwan, Australia and New Zealand in April and in Japan in July. Discovery Channel launched a Discovery Kids block in India on January 24 this year. The Discovery Kids block will air every Saturday and Sunday in Southeast Asia, Taiwan and Australia/New Zealand at 11:00 am, 10:00 am and 7:30 am, respectively. The half-hour block in India airs every Saturday and Sunday at 11:00 am. The block in Japan is yet to be scheduled but will also air on the weekend. The Discovery Kids programming block will feature science, adventure, exploration and natural history through documentaries, reality shows, scripted dramas and animated stories. Programmes to be featured include Land Of The Mammoth, Alien Planet, Dinosaur Planet, Ultimate Guide: Human Body, Planet Of Life: The Insect World, Mean Machines, Mummies Of Peru – Chiribaya and Inside The Space Station.
- GMA Network launches new digital channel ‘Heart of Asia’ 70 views | posted on July 2, 2020
- A+E Global Content Sales releases summer catalogue featuring high profile first-run projects and returning hits 59 views | posted on July 3, 2020
- Universal Music Group announces strategic global partnership with Sugar, Italy’s leading independent label 55 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Olympic Channel documentary ‘Rulon’ about the extraordinary journey of an ordinary man to premiere 21 July 43 views | posted on July 6, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020