CNBC’s Seiffert off to SCI FI – channel to rebrand as SyFy
New York – Alan Seiffert will relocate to New York City May 2009 to assume the newly-created role of senior vice president, SCI FI Ventures, reporting to Dave Howe, president, SCI FI. Currently Singapore-based senior vice president, business development & partnerships for CNBC Asia Pacific, Seiffert remains within the NBCU family which he joined in 2002 as vice president business affairs. Howe also announced that SCI FI Channel is evolving into Syfy on air and on-line in the United States beginning 7 July 2009, in tandem with the premiere of the new scripted drama, Warehouse 13, and the return of Eureka. An aggressive US trade marketing campaign will kick off this spring. Through NBC Universal’s Global Networks division, the Syfy brand will launch in international markets over time on a territory-by-territory basis, beginning in Q3. Each country will have a unique approach, in full consultation and planning with local partners and affiliates.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 100 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 79 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 62 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 50 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020