Bloomberg Television launches all-new programming line-up in Asia-Pacific
Bloomberg Television has launched its new line-up of weekday programming produced in the Asia-Pacific region. The new programming represents a completely fresh schedule of programs on offer during the Asia-Pacific region’s morning hours, which is produced on a fully-live basis. In addition to the all-new program schedule, a number of elements within Bloomberg Television’s programming have been upgraded. New viewer-friendly on-air charts and graphs, incorporating real-time news and data from Bloomberg’s global information network, have been introduced. The new programming will attract viewers by offering money-making insights in an entertaining format. Two of the new programs, The Trade and Asia Confidential with Bernie Lo will include viewer interaction. The new programming will also include frequent reports and interviews live from the US and Europe, as well as from Bloomberg Television’s 14 studios and cameras throughout the Asia-Pacific region.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 107 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 79 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 66 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 51 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020