2waytraffic announced new multiple agreements for the gameshow format, Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? (WWTBAM). In the Philippines, the show will be produced and broadcast by TV5, and will air later this year. At MIPTV, 2waytraffic will launch the latest spin off of the format, Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? Hot Seat, where Australia’s Nine Network has recently signed a deal for a series. Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? Hot Seat sees six contestants fighting for the chance to stay in the show’s famous hot seat and win a prize.
- Zee5 Global rolls out a content-packed July with new movies, TV shows, and direct-to-digital movies 86 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- Universal Music Group announces strategic global partnership with Sugar, Italy’s leading independent label 70 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Olympic Channel documentary ‘Rulon’ about the extraordinary journey of an ordinary man to premiere 21 July 58 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia 51 views | posted on July 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020