Singapore – Discovery Networks Asia-Pacific (DNAP) announced that it will reveal a new logo for its flagship network Discovery Channel and refreshed on-air brand campaign across the region on March 29. The on-air campaign continues from its ‘The World is Just Awesome’ campaign, which launched late last year. Discovery Channel is also marking its fifteenth year in the region with a special programming stunt ‘Discover More’ featuring sneak peeks and some of the best rated content from the region.
- Meet the K-drama stars of the new series ‘Kairos’ on #TwitterBlueroom Live before its premiere 111 views | posted on October 23, 2020
- Netflix picks up Philippine adaptation of ‘Descendants of the Sun’ aired on GMA Network 63 views | posted on October 19, 2020
- BBC Studios, Bilibili sign new content sales and production agreement to bring the best of BBC to China 43 views | posted on October 19, 2020
- Netflix action-thriller ‘6 Underground’ becomes the first movie to receive a rebate for outsourcing its visual effects to Malaysia 41 views | posted on October 19, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020