Disney Channels Australia & New Zealand appoints Director, Media Relations
Sydney – Cara Leggett has joined The Walt Disney Company as director, media relations, Disney Channels Australia and New Zealand. The announcement was made by Melissa Dixon, vice president and general manager, Disney Channels Australia and New Zealand, and Patti McTeague, senior vice president, Kids Communications, Disney-ABC Television Group, both to whom Leggett will report. In this newly created role, Leggett will be responsible for all media relations and communication strategies for Disney Channel and Playhouse Disney TV platforms, properties and brand extensions. Leggett will work closely with Disney Channels’ programming, marketing, digital media and sales teams, as well as liaise across other Disney business groups in the market. With background in corporate and agency media relations, Leggett comes to Disney following a year-long tenure leading product public relations for Microsoft Australia. Previously, she was director of corporate communications for Yahoo! Inc., in New York, where she managed communication programmes for Yahoo! media sales, which included its display advertising business, trade marketing and promotions, research and ad products.
- A+E Global Content Sales releases summer catalogue featuring high profile first-run projects and returning hits 60 views | posted on July 3, 2020
- Universal Music Group announces strategic global partnership with Sugar, Italy’s leading independent label 58 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Zee5 Global rolls out a content-packed July with new movies, TV shows, and direct-to-digital movies 47 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia 47 views | posted on July 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020