Asia-Pacific to form 33 percent of mobile data traffic
Bangalore – Asia-Pacific will account for one-third of all mobile data traffic by 2013, according to Cisco’s Visual Networking Index (VNI). As per the VNI forecast, the global mobile traffic was projected to increase 66-fold between 2008 and 2013 with a compounded annual growth rate (CAGR) of 131 percent. The global mobile traffic will exceed two exabytes per month by 2013. Nearly 64 percent of the world’s mobile traffic would be video by 2013. Mobile video will grow at a CAGR of 150 percent between 2008 and 2013. Latin America is projected to have the strongest mobile growth at 166 percent CAGR, followed by the Asia-Pacific region at 146 percent. Mobile broadband handsets with higher than 3G speed and laptop air or data cards will constitute at least 80 percent of global mobile traffic by 2013, it said.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 179 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 112 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 102 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- ABP News lights up the weekends with a slew of fresh programming 43 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020