Singapore – Come March, the annual month-long Media Fiesta 2009 will be promoting public appreciation of media content, services and technology and help build a media savvy and connected society. It is also an opportunity for Singapore-based media industry practitioners to showcase new media content. Celebrating animation, publishing, local films, games and the latest broadcast and interactive technology, the fun-filled events and activities aim to increase media consumption and media literacy among Singaporeans and enhance understanding of the benefits of media classification standards in providing a wider range of media choice. Media Fiesta 2009 will open with an Anchor Exhibition, taking place from 5 – 8 March 2009 at the Marina Square Atrium. Media Fiesta 2009 is hosted by the Media Development Authority.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 101 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 79 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 63 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 50 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020