NBC Universal Global Networks appoints Advertising Sales Director, Asia Pacific
Singapore – Salauddin Sinnakandu has been appointed to the role of Advertising Sales Director Asia Pacific Global Networks, an international division of NBC Universal. The announcement was made by Raymund Miranda, Managing Director Asia Pacific Global Networks to whom he will be reporting. The new appointment is effective immediately. In this newly-created role based in Singapore, Salauddin Sinnakandu will play a key leadership role in establishing and growing the ad sales business of NBC Universal’s entertainment channels across the Asia Pacific and enhancing NBC Universal Global Networks’ relationships with ad sales clients and media agencies in the region. Prior to joining NBC Universal Global Networks, Salauddin Sinnakandu was the Senior Regional Director, Asia Pacific Sponsorship and Advertising for Viacom Brand Solutions responsible for MTV, Nickelodeon and VH1. Salauddin Sinnakandu is an 18-year ad sales veteran. Prior to Viacom, he held various positions in Singapore including roles with Far East Economic Review and Singapore Press Holdings. NBC Universal Global Networks has been expanding its business in the Asia Pacific region. To date, it now has Sci Fi Channels in five countries, Universal Channel in four countries, Hallmark Channels in 20 countries and the launch into eight countries of KidsCo, a joint venture channel with Cookie Jar Entertainment) and Corus Entertainment Inc.’s Nelvana Enterprises. Earlier this year, NBCU also announced the acquisition of a 26% share in NDTV Networks in India, its first entertainment presence in that market.
- Universal Music Group announces strategic global partnership with Sugar, Italy’s leading independent label 68 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Zee5 Global rolls out a content-packed July with new movies, TV shows, and direct-to-digital movies 60 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- Olympic Channel documentary ‘Rulon’ about the extraordinary journey of an ordinary man to premiere 21 July 51 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia 49 views | posted on July 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020