Doha – Al Jazeera launched Documentary Channel website www.aljazeera.net/doc, on the Documentary Channel’s second anniversary. The new website is an Arabic-language portal dedicated to promoting documentary films and culture and enables users to view Al Jazeera Documentary Channel’s latest schedule of programmes, including brief synopses and clips. In addition, the website will inform users of newly produced documentaries and provides a closer look into documentaries and documentary filmmaking with interviews, feature articles, and profiles of filmmakers and industry professionals.
- True crime documentary series ‘The Night Caller’ pre-sales from Abacus Media Rights 42 views | posted on September 25, 2020
- Ekaterina Yakushenko joins newly revamped THEMA RUS 42 views | posted on September 25, 2020
- Reed Exhibitions announces leadership change at Reed MIDEM 34 views | posted on September 29, 2020
- GoQuest Media signs international distribution rights for ‘Rats’ 31 views | posted on September 25, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020