Sorority Forever launches on SK Telecom mobile platform in Korea
Seoul – SK Telecom (SKT) has struck a deal with Warner Bros. International Television Distribution (WBITD) to launch the original shortform digital series Sorority Forever on its mobile platform in Korea. The series is available to SKT users via the Nate and June services on their mobile devices. The announcement was made by Lee Soohyok, SVP, SK Telecom, and Jeffrey R. Schlesinger, president, Warner Bros. International Television. A new original episode of Sorority Forever (most between 2 – 3 minutes in length) debuts each day for 40 weekdays, through to the conclusion of the series. Each episode is available in both VOD and still image form. Sorority Forever is an innovative mystery/drama which peeks behind the walls of one of the most intriguing secret societies in the world: the sorority. The series provides viewers with an immersive experience that is simultaneously realistic and voyeuristic. “We believe the internet series format (shortform) is optimal for mobile due to its short running time,” said SK Telecom. “With the growing number of DMB and digital contents users, we’ll be focusing more on specialized content to expand and bring quality programming to our service.” The launch of Sorority Forever on mobile in Korea continues WBITD’s global distribution strategy for original shortform programming. WBITD has previously launched the show on broadband services in several territories around the world, including Bebo in the UK, MSN in Canada, GOM TV in Korea, and TVNZ ondemand in New Zealand.
- The Singapore High Court has blocked dozens of illicit streaming sites 74 views | posted on July 8, 2020
- Banijay unveils new identity and portfolio 68 views | posted on July 8, 2020
- Ampverse and POPS Worldwide collaborate to create video gaming content series 63 views | posted on July 10, 2020
- Nippon TV’s hit smartphone game, ‘HunterxHunter’ expands to Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Macau 60 views | posted on July 10, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020