Singapore – PGK Media and A*STAR’s Institute for Infocomm Research (I2R) signed a Memorandum of Understanding to collaborate on NextGen TV programme. The signing ceremony was held on the newly launched Fusionopolis building and included multinational organizations and local industry players such as Philips, Motorola, PGK Media, EVVO Media and Zentek Technology. PGK Media and I2R will work on the key focus areas of I2R’s NextGen TV research programme which encompasses scalable media coding and delivery, smart multimedia content search, indexing and recommendation and rapid content personalization.
- Viddsee announces content partnership with Indonesia’s RCTI+ 62 views | posted on August 12, 2020
- GoDaddy and AXN launch Philippine reality show to jump-start Filipino entrepreneurs 59 views | posted on August 13, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 56 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Grabyo supports Mediacorp in providing multi-platform coverage of the Singapore General Election 2020 40 views | posted on August 11, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020