Hong Kong – The teen-centric series 90210 and Heroes’ long-awaited third season on STAR WORLD bowed to stellar ratings in Singapore. 90210’s premiere episode on November 4 at 9pm took the channel to no.1 among cable viewers aged 15-24. During the one-hour debut, STAR WORLD was the most-watched general-entertainment English cable channel in Singapore. The series was a hit among younger viewers and females. When measured against ratings a year ago, 90210 helped STAR WORLD triple its numbers among 15-24 year olds in Singapore. The series also appealed to older women aged 35-54, with a +79 per cent jump in ratings from a year earlier.
- Viddsee announces content partnership with Indonesia’s RCTI+ 62 views | posted on August 12, 2020
- GoDaddy and AXN launch Philippine reality show to jump-start Filipino entrepreneurs 59 views | posted on August 13, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 56 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Grabyo supports Mediacorp in providing multi-platform coverage of the Singapore General Election 2020 40 views | posted on August 11, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020