Philippines – October 17 saw the launch of the newly erected GMA Network Studios. The Kapuso Channel decided to further advance its network facilities through the construction of a new building as well as the acquisition of distinct, cutting edge broadcast technology. Situated across the GMA Network Center, the GMA Network Studios is a four-storey building which houses two large studios and occupies an area of more than 3,600 square meters. Each studio is furnished with its own dressing rooms and production areas especially dedicated for artists and staff, with one studio accommodating at least 600 persons during live programmes. Rehearsal areas, props areas, and office spaces are also located in the new building. Soon to hold tapings in the new GMA Network Studios are Startalk, Showbiz Central, Family Feud, Bubble Gang, Nuts Entertainment, All-Star K, Tok Tok Tok: Isang Milyong Pasok and Bitoy’s Funniest Videos. The inauguration was attended by the country’s top officials in government as well as the biggest Kapuso stars.
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 10.5k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 70 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- CNN International Commercial appoints Rob Bradley and Cathy Ibal to lead ‘Audience First’ strategy 57 views | posted on October 29, 2020
- ITV Studios presents its exciting content slate at its inaugural Fall Festival 44 views | posted on October 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020