Philippines – October 17 saw the launch of the newly erected GMA Network Studios. The Kapuso Channel decided to further advance its network facilities through the construction of a new building as well as the acquisition of distinct, cutting edge broadcast technology. Situated across the GMA Network Center, the GMA Network Studios is a four-storey building which houses two large studios and occupies an area of more than 3,600 square meters. Each studio is furnished with its own dressing rooms and production areas especially dedicated for artists and staff, with one studio accommodating at least 600 persons during live programmes. Rehearsal areas, props areas, and office spaces are also located in the new building. Soon to hold tapings in the new GMA Network Studios are Startalk, Showbiz Central, Family Feud, Bubble Gang, Nuts Entertainment, All-Star K, Tok Tok Tok: Isang Milyong Pasok and Bitoy’s Funniest Videos. The inauguration was attended by the country’s top officials in government as well as the biggest Kapuso stars.
Ad – Before Content
- The Story Lab and Fuji Television Network unveil their new entertainment format ‘The Spin’
- iQiyi Hallyu Season sees the release of major K-drama series and films
- Australians in Film announce Chris Hemsworth, Jacki Weaver and more to judge the Heath Ledger Scholarship
- ABS-CBN Superview streams classic Filipino movies, series for free worldwide on YouTube
- Netflix announces ‘Rana Naidu’ starring Rana Daggubati and Venkatesh Daggubati
- The Q announces the world television premiere of the critically-acclaimed series ‘Aashram’