Singapore – HBO Asia has appointed Magdalene Ew as vice president, marketing. Ew will oversee the regional marketing strategy for HBO Asia. Ew reports to Jacelyn Kek, senior vice president, sales & affiliate marketing. Ew has more than 13 years of experience in marketing, advertising, events and client management in companies including MTV Asia and Discovery Asia. Prior to joining HBO Asia, Ew was the sales and marketing director of Singapore GP Pte Ltd where she oversaw the marketing campaign for the inaugural world’s first Formula 1 night race in Singapore.
- Viddsee announces content partnership with Indonesia’s RCTI+ 62 views | posted on August 12, 2020
- GoDaddy and AXN launch Philippine reality show to jump-start Filipino entrepreneurs 59 views | posted on August 13, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 56 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Grabyo supports Mediacorp in providing multi-platform coverage of the Singapore General Election 2020 40 views | posted on August 11, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020