Bloomberg Television Asia Pacific is the first foreign media to begin a 24hrs live streaming service on Mega TV by KT, Korea’s largest fixed-line telephony operator and broadband internet provider. The service launched on November 17. KT expects to invest more than 1.5 trillion won (about $1 billion) through 2012 to support its IPTV business, which includes spending on upgrading networks, securing content and developing broadcasting systems and terminals.
- True crime documentary series ‘The Night Caller’ pre-sales from Abacus Media Rights 42 views | posted on September 25, 2020
- Ekaterina Yakushenko joins newly revamped THEMA RUS 42 views | posted on September 25, 2020
- Reed Exhibitions announces leadership change at Reed MIDEM 34 views | posted on September 29, 2020
- GoQuest Media signs international distribution rights for ‘Rats’ 31 views | posted on September 25, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020