Total Sports Asia (TSA), Asia’s leading independent sports marketing agency will be bringing Nectar Capital as an investor into the business. In an investment worth over US$15 million, Nectar Capital, a London-based private equity fund focused on media, leisure, and creative industries, will provide additional capital to cater for TSA’s growth plans over the next five years. Marcus Luer, group CEO of TSA said, “Nectar has a terrific team of people and brings a substantial financial clout to TSA which will be used wisely to expand the business. We are already in negotiations with various rights holders and look forward to making an impact at the upcoming Sportel Monaco.” “Despite the current global economic and financial environment, sports and entertainment in Asia is a sunrise industry and having been at the forefront of this development over the past 10 years, we have a terrific starting point to further build on our strong position”, added Luer.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 203 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 51 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Korean superstar, Yoo Ah-In of Spackman Entertainment Group’s Associated Company, Spackman Media Group, to star in Netflix’s new Korean original series, ‘Hellbound’ 38 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 36 views | posted on August 6, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020