Celestial Pictures to offer Mobile Content in Europe
Hong Kong – Celestial Pictures has signed a licence agreement with AllTheContent (ATC), Switzerland’s leading content provider to distribute a range of kung fu mobile products in Belgium, Luxembourg, France and Switzerland, the first ever European distribution partnership for the company. Wallpapers, animated wallpapers, ring tones, video clips and sound bites adapted from the renowned Shaw Brothers Film Library are now available from VoxMobile in Luxembourg. Under the agreement, ATC will license Celestial’s high-resolution and tailor-made kung fu mobile clips to mobile users for the first time in Europe.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 105 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 79 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 65 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 51 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020