Seoul – Endemol is opening an office in Seoul, South Korea, headed up by managing executive business development Far East / digital media Ryan Lee. It is also anticipated Endemol will relocate its Southeast Asia HQ to Malaysia – from its current Bangkok location. Speaking at the BCWW 2008 Exhibition & Conference, being held at COEX 3-5 Sept 2008, senior licensing manager commercial & creative affairs Maarten Meijs said that Endemol gameshow format 1 versus 100 has been one of the first international formats licensed into Korea. “The new office is at a very early stage, but our main aim is to localize our major hits in Korea – we are currently putting people in place here.” Meijs says Endemol is also scouting four different Asian locations to set its mammoth obstacle course format Wipeout.
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 10.9k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 74 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- CNN International Commercial appoints Rob Bradley and Cathy Ibal to lead ‘Audience First’ strategy 58 views | posted on October 29, 2020
- ITV Studios presents its exciting content slate at its inaugural Fall Festival 44 views | posted on October 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020