Doha – Al Jazeera Network has reported 14 new agreements with mobile operators – making Al Jazeera Mobile’s Arabic and English language SMS, MMS and live streaming content accessible in several new markets worldwide. In the Middle East, Al Jazeera Mobile launched with Saudi Arabia’s STC and Mobily; in the UAE with DU and also with Yemen Mobile. In North Africa new services have been launched with Egypt’s Etisalat Misr; Libya’s Libyana and Al Madar Al Jadid; in Mauritania with Mattal and Mauritel; In Asia Al Jazeera Mobile is now available with Brunei’s B-Mobile, Indonesia’s XL, Pakistan’s Ufone, Singapore’s Singnet and with Sri Lanka’s Dialog. Over 40 mobile platforms worldwide are now carrying Al Jazeera Mobile.
- Netflix original series ‘Better Than Us’ sets independent second season with Organic Media, Wudi Pictures for streaming in Greater China 80 views | posted on November 18, 2020
- Hearst Television Station utilises TVU Networks for daily remote broadcast 44 views | posted on November 18, 2020
- E1 Championship flags off with the region’s top sim-racers competing for a share of US$15,000 40 views | posted on November 19, 2020
- Quintus acquires factual titles for its VOD channels Free Documentary and Free Documentary Nature 39 views | posted on November 20, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020