Singapore – StarHub announced the appointment of Kathleen Syron as its new head of content with effect from September 2008. Syron will report directly to StarHub’s CEO, Terry Clontz. Syron and her team will be responsible for leading StarHub’s content strategy across all three of its platforms pay television, mobile and online. “Kathleen brings with her an impressive wealth of international experience in content management. Content acquisition and management, particularly for digital media assets, are becoming even more critical as convergence evolves towards anytime anywhere access to audio and video content,” said Clontz. Syron has over a decade of experience in content management. Prior to joining the StarHub team, she was the director, programming at Astro All Asia Networks Plc in Malaysia.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 45 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 40 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 40 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 39 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020