Organizers optimistic for Asia Television Forum 2008
Singapore – With over 70 per cent of the event space already booked six months before the Asia Television Forum (ATF), organizers Reed Exhibitions says the 9th edition of ATF looks set to be a record breaker. “We are pleased with ATF’s continuing impressive growth. ATF serves as the TV broadcasting and new media content marketplace bringing together international programming sellers and Asia Pacific buyers,” said Michelle Lim, general manager for Reed Exhibitions. “For the past 4 years the ATF has been our choice for reaching buyers in Asia. It has grown into a must attend event for us and we are happy to be supporting it for the 5th time this year”, said Ed Sharples, managing director of Endemol SEA. To-date, ATF 2008 has renewed participation with national groups including France, Malaysia, South Korea, Singapore, Spain and Taiwan. Key exhibiting companies include 2waytraffic, 4Kids Entertainment, Alfred Haber Distribution, All3Media, Al Jazeera Children’s Channel, BBC Worldwide, CABLEready, Channel 4 Learning, Decode Entertainment Inc, Deutsche Welle, Dori Media Distribution, Endemol, Eros International, Gateway4M, Just for Laughs, Media of Medias Public Company (Thailand), MICO/NHK (Japan), MTV Networks (Australia), Multi Development Corporation (Malaysia), Outright Distribution, Peppermint Asia (Malaysia), RDF Rights, Russian State Archive of Television & Radio Program, Spiegel TV, Studio100, Telescreen, Telefe Internationa (Argentina)l, Televisa (USA), TPI, TV Azteca (Mexico), Worldwide Entertainment (Australia) and Zee Entertainment Enterprises (India). In line with a focus on emerging digital trends, ATF 2008 will also organise an inaugural feature on new media anchored by providers of platforms for the delivery, management and distribution of content. The 9th Asia Television Forum is scheduled to take place December 10-12 2008.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 107 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 79 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 66 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 51 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020