London – Independent distributor Digital Rights Group (DRG) has established the DRG Acquisitions Group to seek programming development and funding opportunities to grow DRG-represented content across all genres. DRG Acquisitions Group will participate in one-off development deals, first look deals, co-production deals, deficit financing and full production cash-flow agreements. Content acquired by DRG Acquisition Group will be distributed internationally by distribution within DRG including distributor of scripted drama content Portman Film & TV; format, entertainment and events specialist Zeal Entertainment; lifestyle and reality distributor iD Distribution; format library Click TV; documentary specialist Channel 4 International (C4i) and digital rights management firm I-Rights. Chaired by Andrea Jackson, managing director of Zeal Entertainment, DRG Acquisitions Group will include Niki Page, head of acquisitions at C4i; Caroline Percy, head of acquisitions at iD Distribution and Anke Stoll, head of acquisitions at Portman Film & TV.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 203 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 50 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Korean superstar, Yoo Ah-In of Spackman Entertainment Group’s Associated Company, Spackman Media Group, to star in Netflix’s new Korean original series, ‘Hellbound’ 37 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 35 views | posted on August 6, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020