Singapore – Changes to StarHub Digital Cable’s offering packages are expected to be announced later this week and rolled out end-May 2008. Channels in the Family Plus (higher) tier are expected to be re-grouped by genre and sold as different packs – with some migrating to newly-created packages in the basic tier. Asked about the repackaging, a StarHub spokesperson said, “We will make the necessary announcements to the media whenever we make any changes to our product offerings.” Last week saw the announcement that Sony Pictures Entertainment Networks Asia’s AXN Beyond, and AETN All Asia Networks’ The Biography Channel will debut on StarHub Digital Cable from today, May 27 2008.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 174 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 109 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 101 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- ABP News lights up the weekends with a slew of fresh programming 41 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020