Singapore – Singapore Telecommunications Limited (SingTel) today announced the launch of its mio TV on Mobile service. “With Singapore’s high mobile penetration rate and SingTel’s customer base of over 2.5 million mobile users, the largest in Singapore, it makes sense to offer compelling content on our mobile platform so that Singaporeans have access to their favourite mio TV content wherever they may be,” said Wong Soon Nam, SingTel’s vice president of consumer marketing. Content ranges from popular local channels like Channel 8 Prime Time and Channel NewsAsia to premium channels like Mei Ah Movies Channel (Asia), TRACE, ETTV Asia News, Mom-On-Demand and KBS World. As a promotional launch offer, SingTel is offering the service free for the first 90 days until 31 July 2008. After that, mio TV on Mobile customers pay a flat monthly subscription of S$6 per month for unlimited viewing of the live channels. Pay Per View for channels and On Demand video are charged at S$0.50 per clip. There are no data charges for downloading the mio TV on Mobile application, browsing the programme guide or watching programmes. Prices are inclusive of GST.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,073 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 77 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Singapore, now streaming on Netflix on National Day 62 views | posted on July 29, 2020
- Raven Capital and Coconuts are teaming up for a slate of unscripted pilots from Asia 49 views | posted on July 31, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020