Sunrise, Florida – GlobeCast, content management and delivery subsidiary of France Telecom has signed a deal with Brazilian network Rede Record Internacional TV to launch its exclusive channels across Asian markets including China, Japan and India via SatLink’s AsiaSat 2 multiple channels per carrier (MCPC) platform. Rede Record Internacional’s carriage into Asia adds to its channels’ availability in the US, Canada, Europe and Africa. The network offers a range of programming targets Brazilian expatriates and viewers interested in Brazilian culture. The Asian carriage deal includes teleport services from SatLink Communications, and extends GlobeCast’s services provided to Rede Record Internacional TV for distribution across Europe on the Astra 1L satellite since 2006. Rede Record Internacional TV’s international signal is being downlinked by SatLink, for turnaround to its AsiaSat 2 MCPC platform. AsiaSat 2, located at 100.5 degrees East, provides regional coverage of 53 territories across Asia, the Middle East, Eastern Europe and Africa.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 184 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 112 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 102 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- ABP News lights up the weekends with a slew of fresh programming 43 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020