Zone Reality commissions pilot of Stupid Laws from Rival Media
London – Chello Zone thematic channel Zone Reality has commissioned a pilot for reality series Stupid Laws to be produced by UK indie Rival Media, to air across Zone Reality’s international feeds. A full series of Stupid Law is expected to be made in the future, with both the pilot and series to be distributed globally by Zone Distribution. To commence production in spring 2008, Stupid Laws features local residents and law enforcement agencies in various US states, and targets to ridicule and test unusual and arcane laws of the country. Reconstructions and voice-over commentary will be included in each episode as the statutes are examined. Rival Media specializes in developing entertainment and factual entertainment shows, and was set up by Howard Myers and Steve Wynne in February 2007.
- Viddsee announces content partnership with Indonesia’s RCTI+ 62 views | posted on August 12, 2020
- GoDaddy and AXN launch Philippine reality show to jump-start Filipino entrepreneurs 59 views | posted on August 13, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 56 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Grabyo supports Mediacorp in providing multi-platform coverage of the Singapore General Election 2020 40 views | posted on August 11, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020