The Weinstein Company launches int’l TV distrib unit
New York/ Cannes – The Weinstein Company has created a new international television division which will look to distribute its diverse slate of highly acclaimed and commercially successful television shows to the international market. The new infrastructure will continue the multi-tiered company’s transformation into a full-fledged independent international sales and distribution entity across a broad range of mediums. To jumpstart the division’s launch, TWC makes its inaugural appearance at MIP, with plans to globally distribute the top-rated The No. 1 Ladies Detective Agency, based on Alexander McCall Smith’s global best selling series of the same name.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,079 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 78 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Singapore, now streaming on Netflix on National Day 62 views | posted on July 29, 2020
- Raven Capital and Coconuts are teaming up for a slate of unscripted pilots from Asia 49 views | posted on July 31, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020