Singapore – StarHub will add Playhouse Disney channel to the StarHub Digital Cable’s Kids Basic Group from May 1, 2008, to be available at no extra charge to customers using the Hubstation, digital or HD set-top box. Prior to May 2008, Playhouse Disney was offered as an add-on channel to customers at S$4.28 per month upon subscription to a minimum of three Basic Groups from StarHub Digital Cable’s subscription plan. Playhouse Disney adds to Cartoon Network, Disney Channel and Nickelodeon in the Kids Basic Group. First launched in Singapore on StarHub in May 2004, Playhouse Disney was the first preschool channel in Asia offering programmes that integrate early childhood learning and entertainment. Based on the ‘Whole Child Curriculum’, Playhouse Disney programmes combine music, puppetry, animation, CGI and live action to deliver learning content. Shows include Mickey Mouse Clubhouse which focuses on math skills, My Friends Tigger & Pooh which highlights thinking skills, Little Einsteins which encourages music and art appreciation, JoJo’s Circus which leads movements and dancing, and Higglytown Heroes which celebrate the people around preschoolers.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 93 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 54 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 45 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Nippon TV’s ‘Your Turn To Kill’ receives award at 2020 Seoul International Drama Awards 37 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020