Sydney – Media Monitors, an Australia-based media intelligence company has launched Asia Media Monitors, its South East Asian headquarters for Asia-Pacific in Kuala Lumpur. Media Monitors offers multilingual media monitoring services across print, TV, radio, mainstream and online social media including blogs, forums and portals, as well as provides media analysis to clients from the financial, telecommunications, pharmaceutical, sports, FMCG and government sectors. It uses methodologies from CARMA International and TNS to analyze media content for the impact of its clients’ messages, the share of voice against competitors, and the visibility and engagement of sponsorship programmes through media. Equipped with technologies to digitally process real-time information from TV, radio, print and online content from key regional markets, the new Kuala Lumpur office functions as the digital news hub for all media sources the company is monitoring in South East Asia. To date, the company has invested RM2million (US$637,000) into establishing the Kuala Lumpur operation which has hired 40 employees and plans to increase the number to 100 by end-2008. Asia Media Monitors was also granted the MSC status by the Multimedia Development Corporation (MDeC), and enjoys incentives and grants provided by the government for undertaking ICT activities in the MSC Malaysia initiative. Media Monitors currently employs more than 700 staff in offices in Australia, New Zealand, China and Singapore, with other regional offices planned to open later this year.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 57 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 40 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 29 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 28 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020