Celestial Classic Movies to be distributed on MEASAT-3 MCPC video platform
Kuala Lumpur – MEASAT Satellite Systems Sdn Bhd and Celestial Movie Channel Ltd have partnered to distribute the new Celestial Classic Movies channel on the MEASAT-3 MCPC video platform from April 2008. Terry Bleakley, MEASAT’s vice president – sales and marketing, said, “In 2006, we welcomed Celestial to our increasing bouquet of premium broadcasting customers on the MEASAT-3 satellite. This year, we are delighted that Celestial has shown their support of MEASAT by launching their third channel on the MEASAT MCPC platform”. Celestial Classic Movies offers Chinese movies from Celestial’s Shaw Brothers 760-title library.
- Viddsee announces content partnership with Indonesia’s RCTI+ 62 views | posted on August 12, 2020
- GoDaddy and AXN launch Philippine reality show to jump-start Filipino entrepreneurs 59 views | posted on August 13, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 56 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Grabyo supports Mediacorp in providing multi-platform coverage of the Singapore General Election 2020 40 views | posted on August 11, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020