Sydney – Beyond Distribution has been appointed worldwide distributor of two new 13 x 30” culinary docu-drama series, Chef School and Fink. Both will be launched at MIPTV held 7-11 April in Cannes. Produced by Red Apple Entertainment, Chef School follows a group of new cooking students through a two-year program, constantly evaluated by industry professionals at The Stratford Chefs School in the behind-the-scenes series which is a kitchen boot camp and school. Fink follows a culinary arts teacher Paul Finkelstein or ‘Fink’ at Northwestern Secondary School in Stratford Ontario who attempts to demonstrate how the food that people consume affects every aspect of their lives including their bodies, relationships, family, friends, and even the planet.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 184 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 112 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 102 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- ABP News lights up the weekends with a slew of fresh programming 43 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020