Paris – AMAZIA, the inaugural Asia trade exhibition, conference and networking event specializing in creation and distribution of TV, music and gaming content across all delivery platforms, has signed a promotional partnership with the Asia-Pacific Broadcasting Union (ABU). Organized by Reed MIDEM, AMAZIA will be held November 17-20, 2008, at the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre. ABU facilitates development of broadcasting in Asia-Pacific and organizes co-operative activities for its 170 members across 53 countries. AMAZIA director Franz Caduc said, “The ABU’s experience in broadcasting throughout Asia-Pacific and its commitment to developing Asian entertainment production and distribution platforms makes it a natural partner for us.” ABU joins China’s State Administration of Radio, Film and Television (SARFT) and the Shangai Media Group (SMG) in pledging support for the debutant event. Targeting to facilitate business in Asia-Pacific, AMAZIA brings together regional and international entertainment and content distribution companies. The event opens with AMAZIA Entertainment Summit, a two-day conference on opportunities offered by Asia’s media revolution, involving leaders in the Asian and international entertainment, digital and advertising industries. As of March 2008, AMAZIA has signed on 160 companies worldwide and over 140 Asian buyers.
- GMA Network launches new digital channel ‘Heart of Asia’ 70 views | posted on July 2, 2020
- A+E Global Content Sales releases summer catalogue featuring high profile first-run projects and returning hits 59 views | posted on July 3, 2020
- Universal Music Group announces strategic global partnership with Sugar, Italy’s leading independent label 55 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Olympic Channel documentary ‘Rulon’ about the extraordinary journey of an ordinary man to premiere 21 July 43 views | posted on July 6, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020