TENA names new Original Production and Creative Services hires
Hong Kong – Turner Entertainment Networks Asia, Inc. (TENA) announced new appointments to its Original Production and Creative Services teams. The former develops and delivers original programming while the latter functions as an in-house creative agency to provide advice and expertise for new business initiatives. Jonny Potter joins TENA’s Hong Kong team as creative director to be responsible for all output of Creative Services in all regions and all media, as well as to evolve the Cartoon Network, POGO, Boomerang, and TCM brands. Potter joins from Jetix where led the on-air promotions team, and was formerly creative director for all of Turner UK’s kids’ channels, including Cartoon Network, Cartoon Network Too, Boomerang, and Toonami. Maya Rao joins the TENA Mumbai team as creative director for India Original Production. Formerly with Miditech, Rao delivered five seasons of POGO’s show M.A.D. (Music, Arts and Dance); directed the 2006 edition of the POGO Amazing Kids Awards; and developed content for the Cartoon Network and POGO theme parks being constructed in India. Also adding to the Hong Kong Creative Services team is Jayson Chan as associate creative director for Brand Development. In the newly-created role, Chan works with the Business Development, Original Production and Creative Services teams to develop brand identities for new channels, platforms, services, and programs. Chan was previously with National Geographic Channel, where he produced campaigns and was involved in brand development and channel launches of FX Asia, National Geographic Wild, Fox Crime, and Nat Geo Adventure.
- Viddsee announces content partnership with Indonesia’s RCTI+ 62 views | posted on August 12, 2020
- GoDaddy and AXN launch Philippine reality show to jump-start Filipino entrepreneurs 59 views | posted on August 13, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 56 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Grabyo supports Mediacorp in providing multi-platform coverage of the Singapore General Election 2020 40 views | posted on August 11, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020