Goldstone partners Synap Media and Infotech for Thai IPTV service
New Delhi – India-based IT service provider Goldstone Technologies is working with Synap Media and Infotech Ltd to debut IPTV services in Thailand. The Thai service provides 20 TV channels which offers movies in Hindi, English and various regional languages via the Internet and has its network operating centre in Thailand. Goldstone Technologies has already received orders for 3,000 set-top boxes to be shipped to subscribers in Thailand over the next four months, reported the Bangkok Post. The company is expecting 75,000 to sign up for the service within the first year. Nandan Kundetkar, chairman of Goldstone Technologies said, “The focus for the IPTV services in Thailand would be on tourism and hospitality industry to leverage the growing travel by Indians to the South East Asian kingdom.” Headquartered in Hyderabad, Goldstone Technologies currently offers IPTV services in India in partnership with state-owned Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd (BSNL). Targeting the Indian diaspora worldwide, the company has also inked IPTV distribution deals for Malaysia, France, Belgium, Spain and Morocco. Negotiations for IPTV services are also underway for Australia, Philippines, Singapore, Japan, Israel, the Netherlands and UK. Kundetkar is expecting to debut Goldstone commercial IPTV services in 10 countries by June 2008, and expects IPTV services to be a key driver of the company’s growth.
- GMA Network launches new digital channel ‘Heart of Asia’ 70 views | posted on July 2, 2020
- A+E Global Content Sales releases summer catalogue featuring high profile first-run projects and returning hits 59 views | posted on July 3, 2020
- Universal Music Group announces strategic global partnership with Sugar, Italy’s leading independent label 55 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Olympic Channel documentary ‘Rulon’ about the extraordinary journey of an ordinary man to premiere 21 July 43 views | posted on July 6, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020