Singapore – BabyTV, a 24-hour commercial-free TV channel for children under three will debut in Singapore on StarHub Digital Cable on channel 37 from Jan 25, 2008. Backed by Fox International Channels, BabyTV is distributed on major platforms worldwide. Programmes are developed by a team of content developers and childhood experts to promote learning, activity, and parent-child interaction. The channel’s content covers the spectrum of learning skills and developmental milestones in a child’s early years. Programme themes include nature and animals, music and art, first concepts, imagination and creativity, guessing games, activity programmes, building friendships, and bedtime. BabyTV’s programming schedule accommodates a family’s daily routine with short-form programmes including songs, rhymes, and simple stories in the day; and soft classical music accompanied by gently moving visuals to soothe babies to sleep at night. Cable TV customers with a digital or HD set-top box, or HubStation can access BabyTV at S$4.28 (US$3.00) monthly, tax inclusive. The channel is available for a free preview on StarHub’s Preview Channel, channel 01, from Jan 25 – Feb 3.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,074 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 78 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Singapore, now streaming on Netflix on National Day 62 views | posted on July 29, 2020
- Raven Capital and Coconuts are teaming up for a slate of unscripted pilots from Asia 49 views | posted on July 31, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020