Singapore – SingTel’s IPTV service mio TV is adding 24-hour international channels Deutsche Welle (DW-TV) and GMA Pinoy TV, starting Dec. 1 and Dec. 15 respectively. The channels are being streamed via satellite direct from Germany and the Philippines. DW-TV offers news and shows on business, finance, lifestyle, culture and entertainment with its programming alternating hourly between German and English languages. GMA Pinoy TV is owned by GMA Network and provides news and entertainment programs in Tagalog and English.
Ad – Before Content
- Asian Television Awards Alumni Spotlight: Formosa Television
- Fox Entertainment launches international unscripted format fund
- CJ ENM HK and Hong Kong Tourism Board hype up tourism interests with K-pop culture
- Fremantle raises the stakes with an influx of new factual programming
- Amazon launches Prime Video Channels in India
- The Story Lab and Fuji Television Network unveil their new entertainment format ‘The Spin’