New York / London – AETN International has appointed Mark Taylor as Vice President, International Ad Sales. Based in AETN’s London office, Taylor is responsible for developing international ad sales strategies for AETN channel brands including The History Channel, The History Channel HD, A&E, The Biography Channel and Crime & Investigation Network. He will drive local ad sales in Asia, Europe and Latin America as well as cultivate pan-regional and global ad sales activity for AETN channels outside the US. He will also develop sponsorship opportunities for the company’s international digital media assets including websites, broadband players, WAP portals, and VOD services. Taylor reports to Sean Cohan, SVP, International, AETN. Taylor was formerly principal of Main Door Ltd. Consultancy, which he founded in 2005. His clients included BBC, MTV in London, Stockholm and Berlin, and Setanta Sports. Before that, he was VP, Director of Sales for Hallmark Channel in UK, Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
Ad – Before Content
- SynProNize acquires four Filipino top-rated series from GMA Network for distribution to Africa
- MTV Insights Studio launches MTV Youth Study 2021 titled ‘Atmanirbhar by Circumstance’
- Clan joins Imira/Toonz Media Group as co-producers for ‘Sunnyside Billy’
- TVU Networks offers expanded customer support and new solutions for the Beijing Winter Games
- WeWatch TV launches its Super Box powered by Android TV
- Celestial Tiger Entertainment expands distribution of Celestial Movies & CCM in Malaysia with unifi TV