Sydney – Yahoo!7 and Bebo have formed an exclusive strategic alliance to provide display advertising, integration of popular Yahoo!7 products and the delivery of entertaining media. Under the agreement, Yahoo!7 will sell Bebo’s display advertising in Australia, reaching an estimated 1.4 million users and doubling Yahoo!7’s ad impressions. It’s the first agreement of its kind with a social networking site in Asia Pacific, according to Yahoo!7. The partnership will consist of three major components in the selling and serving of display advertising and engagement marketing campaigns; integration of Yahoo!7 Search and Yahoo!7 Answers; and embedding Yahoo!7’s video player into Bebo to deliver media content from Channel 7. The two companies, whose combined audience registers more than 1.2 billion page views a month, said advertisers will benefit by combining Bebo’s community with Yahoo!7’s insights and track record in reaching online audiences. Partnership will also enable Bebo’s sales team to deepen its focus on offering sponsorship and engagement marketing solutions, including brand integration in its entertainment properties such as online drama KateModern.
- GMA Network launches new digital channel ‘Heart of Asia’ 70 views | posted on July 2, 2020
- A+E Global Content Sales releases summer catalogue featuring high profile first-run projects and returning hits 59 views | posted on July 3, 2020
- Universal Music Group announces strategic global partnership with Sugar, Italy’s leading independent label 55 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Olympic Channel documentary ‘Rulon’ about the extraordinary journey of an ordinary man to premiere 21 July 43 views | posted on July 6, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020